Friday, November 13, 2009

I have been so slack with up-dating my blog recently…but I have some pretty good excuses! I have never been so busy with Berlinski! A couple of weeks ago I got a HUGE wholesale order which was very exciting! The problem was that it completely diminished my stock and so I have been madly sewing to get ready for Magnolia Square (http://www.magnoliasquare.com.au/). Here is a photo of some new leather clutch bags that I am making for Magnolia Square…


Some other Berlinski news…my sister is doing an amazing road trip around Australia at the moment and she recently found herself in Port Elliot in South Australia. She took a look at Little Bird in Port Elliot…a stockist of Berlinski pieces! She took lots of great photos. Here are just a few…


Thanks for the great photos Lauren and Eve!! We miss you xx

No comments:

Post a Comment